Re: Harry Potter Pens, was Re: Regina's New Site

  • From: ThomasL73@xxxxxxx
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 21:16:35 EDT

Ditto on the honchoing thanks.

I'm thinking I'll squirrel them away until the next book or movie comes out
so that there will be some more excitement than the in-between times.

-Tom

In a message dated 5/2/2006 8:41:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  rbeamon1@cox.
net writes:

> My  local pen store is anxiously awaiting shipment. I bug them
>  constantly. BIC has apparently not yet started shipping, at least in
>  Italy. However, I promise a good deal when they do... Eric

Thanks for  your honchoing of this project. These pens will make a lot of
children,  neices, nephews and grandkids very happy, not to mention those
of us who  will squirrel a pen or two away for their own fun.   ;-)