Fw: I would like to sell my Vintage Parker Established Web site with the entire Collection of

  • From: "Max Davis" <maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pens@xxxxxxxx>, "pen list" <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 21:20:38 +0100

Good afternoon All

After three days work I have just made a list of what I have for sale Parker no all my stock is on the web site

If you like a list of my Parker Pen Stock I like to sell the complete Stock and web site the web site is well established.
I would like to sell my Vintage Parker Established Web site with the entire
Collection of http://www.vintageparkerpens.com/pics/pk1049.jpg
Parker Fountain Pens (160 +) all in working order
Parker Desk Pen

Parker Desk Sets
Parker Advertising (308)
Parker Pencil (60)
Parker Box  76 boxes and cases

Parker Pen Cases lot more that are not on the web site
Parker Nib
Parker pen parts
Optional ink bottle collection ink bottles & Traveling case
http://www.1001inkbottles.com/rare_parker_gallery.asp
Only serious potential buy only call live 00 33 1 42 60 23 27
Email me back channel and I send you a list of the stock in hand
Established Wed Site www.vintageparkerpens.com 7 or 8 Years
maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx

Yes I had one offer too low

Email for list

Max Davis

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions
to complete the process.