Free List on Request Waterman:Remex:Aikin Lambert Division L.E.Waterman

  • From: "Max Davis" <maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pens@xxxxxxxx>, "penrepairs" <penrepairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "pen list" <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 00:24:07 +0100

Good evening all

If you would like to have a list of all the Waterman Nibs that are for sale

With all the different imprint and Images

Waterman Nibs from USA

Waterman Nibs from Canada

Waterman Nibs from England

Waterman Nibs from France

Waterman Nibs from India

List also has the Remex,  & Aikin Lambert Division L.E.Waterman

Email me back channel and I will send you a Excel List of the Nibs

The list will have the URL of all the nibs

So you can see the imprint

Email
maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx

List also has the Remex, Aikin Lambert

The New Warerman Book is in stock order today

Waterman Past and Present

The First Six Decades

Order watermanbook@xxxxxxxxx

Regular and Limited Editions (only 7 in stock)

Yes we take PayPal and ship world wide

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions
to complete the process.