Fountain Pen Reviews

  • From: "The Noble Savage" <thenoblesavage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 18:18:23 -0800

Greetings everyone!!

Incase you didn't already know, FPN went through a bit of a face lift in the
past week.  The fountain pen reviews has now been categorized in
Alphabetical order.  So all the pen reviews can be found organized by
Manufacturer, Model, color and by author.  As for now, FPN is up to 207 pen
reviews, this is roughly!!!  I have been looking at letters, characters,
numbers and code all day long I am seeing flying asterisks!!!  Anyways, my
fellow moderator is undergoing the lengthy process of indexing the Fountain
Pen Ink reviews.  There are MANY of them too!!

Stop on by and take a look around, it is free and there is a lot going on!!

http://www.fountainpennetwork.com <http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/>

Here is the link to the FPN reviews!!!

http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8177

I would like to take a second to thank Roger for the creation of the
Fountain Pen Talk. It really is another extension of our Fountain Pen
community and Roger is a long time FPNer and always a valued contributor to
the fountain pen community!!!  I am glad to see another avenue of fountain
pen talk in addition to the Z*$$ Group.

Anyways, I hope to see you all around on FPN and here at Fountain Pen Talk,
I have met nothing but the best people!!

Best Regards

Aaron

The Noble Savage