For Sale or Trade

  • From: DDobrjansk@xxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 10:46:51 EDT

Good Day,

I have two Mont Blanc Carrera pens, a ball point and an FP they are good  for
parts if anyone does MB repairs.

The FP has some cracks in the barrel but the cap nib and I think the piston
are intact, the BP has no end tip; again both would be good parts pens.

Best offer or trade will take it.

I am also looking for a replacement nib to a German Dauer Feder pen which I
would like to repair.  I do not know anything about this pen and would like
some information including whether someone from the List in Germany has any
idea  who made it and where it falls in the tiering of pens (i.e. first second
or
 third).

Lastly I have issues of Pen World and Stylus as well as Cigar Aficionado
that would like a new home (as per the "anti clutter ordnance of 2007").
Please
contact me off List for what I have and am willing to part with.   Here I
would be willing to trade for some inexpensive or non-working pens OR MPs
(preferably working ones)

Thanks

- Dan D.