RE: Finally, a change!

  • From: "Taubman, Aaron M Civ USAF AFSPC 30 SCS/SCOROP" <Aaron.Taubman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 13:40:52 -0700

Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement!!  It is much needed!!
Unfortunately I cannot log into admin while at work but I can at home.
So I will be more into discussions and try to be proactive in that
aspect.  I am taking on a whole new task along with being a Union
Steward for the federal govt. Post historian for the American Legion,
Full time Dad to my 7 year old twin daughters and a husband.  So with
that said, I have my work cut out for me.

So what does everyone know about me?  I go by The Noble Savage, I used
to be an admin for FPN for the review section until my health went south
on me and I was hospitalized.  I am doing well, I would love to do more
reviews and maybe I can do them on here minus the photos.  There is a
lot of potential here and I would love to hear feedback from everyone.

To Roger, a special thanks to him for keeping this place up and running.
He has done a terrific job here and it is a great honor for him to hand
over the reigns over to me.  Words cannot express my gratitude.  I have
known Roger since around 2003 or so.  We have had breakfast and dinners
together at the LA Pen Shows and he certainly is a great guy along with
his wonderful wife!!

Lets all say a prayer for his health and wish him a divine healing over
his ailments.
Again, thanks to everyone for welcoming me with open arms.  It means a
lot to me!!

Aaron Taubman

AKA  The Noble Savage (TNS)