FS- Vacumania Modern Pen Hoard Website Update

  • From: "isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pens@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 18:10:56 +0000

  Hi Guys,

I finally have online  the first major batch of pens from that 400-pen modern-ish hoard that Paul Erano and I acquired a few months ago.

I shall endeavor to update the "hoard" section of the website on a monthly (or so) basis, so do check back.

Parker Duofold, Parker Sonnet, Parker 100, Waterman L'Etalon, Waterman Carene, Rotring, etc.

  Email questions/orders to me at isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  You can access  these modern pens via the main Vacumania page

  http://www.vacumania.com

  Or, via the Main Sales Page

http://www.vacumania.com/website/forsalemainpage.htm

Or,  by a direct link to the thumbnail page listing the several makes/series available now

  http://www.vacumania.com/nearmodern/nearmodernmainpage.htm

Shipping in USA will tend to run around $8-10 insured in USA. Outside USA generally $12-28, depending on shipping mode. Likely can do better for Canada.

  Payment by Paypal, MO, Check.

  On this batch, with my travels, looking at early Oct to start shipping.

  Thanks for peeking.

  regards

  david isaacson