Re: FS: Montblanc NOS 144R Classique Burgundy Fountain Pen - Never Inked - Price Reduced

  • From: dennis.v@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 18:49:00 +0000 (UTC)

----- Original Message -----
From: "dennis v" <dennis.v@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "Dennis Vano" <dennis.v@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 4, 2009 8:47:17 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: FS: Montblanc NOS 144R Classique Burgundy Fountain Pen - Never Inked

Greetings All:

I have for sale a New Old Stock (NOS), Montblanc 144R Burgundy (Classique)
Fountain Pen with a fine-point 14K nib (not two-tone). This pen has never been
inked and comes to me via a local jeweler who discovered it in his safe dating
back to when he decided not be an MB dealer any longer. He thought he had sold
all of his MB inventory.

In addition to this pristine, never inked, burgundy, Montblanc 144R fountain
pen are the following:
- Original converter (also accepts cartridges)
- Exterior MB box
- MB International Service Certificate with MB's gold International Warranty
Certificate (untouched)
- MB leather-like hard clamshell case
- MB full warranty statement, and guarantee booklet (both untouched)

Montblanc 144R Burgundy Fountain Pen:
- Gold rings and clip
- Fine-point nib "14K Montblanc 585" (all gold, not two-toned)
- Clip ring has "W.-Germany" engraved
- Center band has "Montblanc - Meisterstück" engraved in uppercase letters
- Barrel has original sticker indicating "F W. Germany"
- Section is also burgundy

The 144R was discontinued by Montblanc some time ago, so finding NOS is a nice
thing, and the burgundy colored special resin by MB is really quite nice
looking, and nice griping for writing. Currently, MB is selling the 145 for
$475, and has sold the 144 for $440.

This pen is new-in-the-box and has never been inked with no scratches, cracks,
etc. I'm asking $240 including shipping and insurance within CONUS. I accept
personal checks, money orders, and PayPal. Personal checks require a clearing
period, and PayPal requires a fee of $7.50 added to the $220.

Thank you for your consideration. My email address is "dennis.v@xxxxxxxxxxx".
This same email address can be used for PayPal.

Best regards, Dennis