FS - Eight Vintage Parker 45 Pens

  • From: "Dennis Bowden" <drblaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 14:26:28 -0500

Photos:  http://www.parkvillepen.com/images/parkerfs/45a.jpg
http://www.parkvillepen.com/images/parkerfs/45b.jpg

I am offering eight Parker 45s as descibed and priced.  Prices do not include
shipping. Add $2 for First Class to US and Canada, $5 for Priority to US
addresses, worldwide at actual cost. Buy more than one and save on shipping.
PayPal and checks accepted.

1. Bright Red/Brushed cap/gold plated clip and tassie. Octanium nib, looks like
a Fine. Some brassing on clip and tassie. Some shrinkage on hood as is often
seen. No converter. $15.

2. Dark Red/Brushed cap/gold plated clip and tassie. Gold F nib. Some brassing
on clip and tassie. No noticeable shrinkage on hood. Needs cleaning up. No
converter. $15.

3. Orange, I believe this may be a scarce color, Brushed cap/gold plated clip
and tassie. Octanium F nib and old style fat squeeze converter. Some brassing on
clip and tassie. Slight shrinkage on hood. $30.

4. Dark Gray/Brushed cap/gold plated clip and tassie. Gold M nib and old style
fat squeeze converter. Minor brassing. Slight shrinkage on hood. $30.

5. Dark Gray/Brushed cap/gold plated clip and tassie. Gold nib, collar marked M
but this is a Broad with a large tip. Old style fat squeeze converter. Clip and
tassie in very good condition. Slight shrinkage on hood. $30.

6. Lighter Gray than 4 and 5, brushed cap/chrome clip and tassie. Octanium F
nib, no converter. Slight shrinkage on hood. $20.

7. Dark Blue/Brushed cap/gold plated clip and tassie. Clip and tassie in very
good condition. Cap date coded lllP. Gold F nib. Very little if any shrinkage on
hood. Piston converter. This is a really nice one and I won't mind keeping it if
it doesn't sell. $40.

8. Black/Brushed cap/gold plated clip and tassie. Gold M nib. Minor brassing.
Very little if any shrinkage on hood. No converter. $20.

All marked Made in USA except #7 which is a UK pen.

First firm email takes. Shipping may be delayed until Thursday on pens bought
today.

Thanks,

Dennis Bowden
Parkville Pen
dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.