FS: Aurora 88 Pistoin Filled Transparent Demonstrator with Gold Trim

  • From: James Partridge <James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 09:54:51 -0400

I have been a huge fan of demonstrator fountain pens ever since I got
into this hobby and have accumulated a couple of pretty nice ones -
some unusual, some less so.  However, the time has come to let some of
these go to free up much needed space and improve my feng-shui.  So,
up today, I am offering an Aurora 88 Demonstrator with Gold Trim & and
18K gold medium nib.  Piston Filler.  New and uninked.  It's been
handled, though and there are some minor "desk-diving" type scuffs,
but nothing major.  A limited edition of 1888 pens released in 2001,
this pen has long been sold out.  This is no. 1363.  They are terribly
hard to find and I can't remember the last time I saw one on the
secondary market.  Oh yes, now I remember.  It was several years ago
when I bought this one!  It's now time for someone else to enjoy it.
No box. Only $425.00.

In the images linked below, the Aurora is the second pen from the
left.  Before I move on, I apologize for the poor photography.

Pens capped:http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2643/3735140291_ec09ce80e7_b.jpg

Pens uncapped: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2633/3735142639_ba904cd2c7_b.jpg

This price does not include shipping, which will be $6.00 in the
CONUS.  The pens will be shipped using USPS Priority Mail.  Insurance,
if desired, is also available for an additional charge.  I accept
payment by PayPal and good ol' fashioned checks or money-orders.

James Partridge
The Pear Tree Pen Company
www.PearTreePens.com

Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/peartreepens
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.