Re: Estie "Bargain" Lot. w/ 3- 9xxx nibs and more. $50

  • From: "isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 16:04:34 -0700 (PDT)

Estie pile was claimed. Thanks :)

david

________________________________
 From: "isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 6:10 PM
Subject: Estie "Bargain" Lot. w/ 3- 9xxx nibs and more. $50

Greetings,

After three pen shows in fewer than four weeks and with heavy travel on
personal/business projects, I've been spending time the last week purging the
pen room.  I need... shelf space.   During the next couple weeks I hope to
offer some humble-to-decent pens at very appealing prices, to grow shelf space
rapidly.

These will make it to the Vacumania's Basement page at
http://www.vacumania.com ; if not claimed directly from the lists, but I am
content to let some items go via direct sale... makes the website updates
easier.

Shipping is $6 for this lot. 8.25% sales tax only for New York addresses.
International $30 tracked express.

First "YES" to me grabs the set, though I am happy to answer questions along
the way.

email isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lot 1:

3 Esterbrook 9000 series nibs, two desk bases, three desk pens, some issues....
$50 (really, less than retail on the three nibs alone).

A. 2 9550 nibs and 1 9555 nib.

B. Three black desk pens to hold the nibs. One with clear taper. Two with black
tapers. One taper is chopped near the end (missing very tip). One barrel is
rough (scratches that might not totally polish out

C. 2 cool desk bases. Dunno when made, maybe 1950's. One is in great shape.
Other has loose-ish receptacle that tends to sag to the horizontal position.

Nice package for those who like to fiddle for less than the usual cost of the
three nibs.

http://vacumania.com/penteech2/esterbrookdesktrio850a.jpg

email isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

regards

David
The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions to complete
the process.