RE: Consignment Lot - Prices Reduced UPDATE

  • From: "Dennis Bowden" <drblaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 10:02:32 -0500

This is the larger model, I suppose.  It is about like a Pelikan M600 in
diameter.  Here's a link to a pic for you.

http://www.parkvillepen.com/images/consign/hbcrosscentury.jpg

Dennis B

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.