Re: Broad nibs

  • From: ETM <ETMaddox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 15:24:35 -0500

Not vintage, Max.  But a pen that I want.  I can't
imagine using a broad for anything but a signature
and I don't sign that many typed letters or checks
these days.

I was hoping for the ability to make the pen a
working rather than seldom-working addition to my
collection.

Elaine

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making
a mistake. --Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

Hello Max

On Tuesday, February 14, 2006, you wrote

> Hi Elaine
> bet the laber cost is more than a new one

> vintage in stock the same size for 1 /4 of the
> price af a new one why do it
> if you want a list of nib email me
> regards
> max

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.