Bexley Submariner Grande, discontinued model, 3 available

  • From: "Dennis Bowden" <drblaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:52:41 -0500

Photo:  http://www.parkvillepen.com/images/bexley/submariner-grande.jpg

I noticed this morning that the Submariner Grande is no longer listed on the
Bexley web site. This was a really popular seller both in the standard
production models and in several special and limited edition models produced for
myself and other Bexley dealers.

I have three Submariner Grandes remaining on the shelf. I have one Mandarin with
gold plated trim; one Black with rhodium plated trim; and one Blue with rhodium
plated trim. All three have metal sections in matching plating. All have Fine
nibs but I can find another size if that's a deal breaker.

Last MSRP was $325. These last three can be had at $225 including US shipping.
PayPal and checks accepted.

Thanks,

Dennis Bowden
Parkville Pen
dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.