Bexley Sheherzade and Omas Milord FPs

  • From: PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:45:24 EDT

Still have these two pens and I'll re-list here  with my best price which
includes insured postage paid in the US and uninsured  priority flat rate to
areas outside the USA.

Email me at  poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx if you'd like a very nice pen at a
great  price.

Thanks and blessings
Jim

1. Bexley Sheherazade in  Tortoise pattern. Out of production for several
years, this pen has a smooth 18k  Bexley stub nib. There is no box or
paperwork.

It has been filled a few  times but is in excellent condition.

Asking $210

2. Near new Omas  Milord piston filled fountain pen in black with gold
trim. This is the older,  smaller model, as compared with the larger modern
re-make. Comes with  boxes/warranty.

The Omas broad nib has been retipped and ground to a stub  italic by Greg
Minuskin. I filled it once to try it out. Very, very   nice.

With the nib work and the pen being just a step away from new, I'm  asking
a bargain price of $250.

Thanks for looking
Jim

**************Can love help you live longer? Find out now.
(http://personals.aol.com/articles/2009/02/18/longer-lives-through-relationships/?ncid=emlweu
slove00000001)
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.