Bexley Sheherazade w/stub nib and Aurora 88 w/custom stub nib

  • From: PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 19:10:49 EDT

I have more month than money and must re-home a  couple of my beloved pens.

Please, no trade offers. I've tried to make  the price as reasonable as
possible without tearing too much of my hide out.  I'll not be reducing prices
further so if you're interested, come on  down!

Thanks for looking, and thanks as well to all those who have been  praying
for my Mom and my son. They are both home from the hospital and doing OK
this 4th of July weekend. We have a lot to be thankful  for.

Blessings
Jim
_poohcornerpens@xxxxxxxx (mailto:poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx)

1. Bexley  Sheherazade in Tortoise shell. Piston filler with smooth 18k
Bexley stub nib.  Comes with box and papers. Has been filled perhaps twice. No
noticeable leakage  past the piston.
$225 w/shipping in the USA. Add $8 for outside the  US.

2. Aurora 88 with gold filled cap. This is the newer style with the  flat
barrel end and rounded cap top. Was filled once for testing, and is the
larger piston filler using the Optima platform. Comes with the box and paper
work.

The jewel of this deal is the Greg Minuskin Aurora stub nib. The  original
nib from the factory was perhaps the worse stub nib ever produced on  the
planet Earth. It was so bad that Greg could not even polish it to save the
tip. So, he re-tipped it with plenty of material and ground the smoothest stub
 you're likely to find anywhere. I'd call it a true "italic stub".

New the  pen is now $575. Add the nib work for another $100 plus.
I'm asking $350  shipped in the USA. Add $8 for outside the USA.

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323013x1201367230/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
JulystepsfooterNO62)
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.