[foxboro] (no subject)

  • From: Ron Schafer <rschafer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:49:57 -0500

Someone asked me the other day how I was able to modify Seq code thru the
detail displays on my host P91 windows station. Well I figured it might be a
good time to put it up on the Cassandra wiki site so here is the link....
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/wiki/index.php/Editing_Seq_Blocks_thru_Detail_Displays

It is basically adding some code to the Detail display and making 2 scripts.
You can also get the code from the Drop.io site meantioned...:) Thanks Duc
Maybe Jeremy will link them in the Wiki.

http://drop.io/thecassandraproject

and the Guest password is 'foxia'.

Ronald G. Schafer
Distributed Controls System Administrator
White Birch Paper Company
Bear Island L.L.C. Division
10026 Old Ridge Road
Ashland VA, 23005