Re: [foxboro] reflectionX

  • From: dirk.pauwels@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 16:37:16 +0200

Hi Stan,
I ran the Xtrace, but I didn't see any differences betwwen the working
link and the failed one. The host replies with a "failed" command
immediately after I type the pasword if I try to run it, connecting to the
AW5102. Looks like an xauth problem, but the xauth list on both stations
is identical....

Thanks & Rgds,

Dirk

"Brown, Stanley" <stan.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
16/04/2010 12:11
Please respond to
foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [foxboro] reflectionX

Ok, sorry I can't help you with that end, I work on the UNIX end.

Is there some way to run the PC end such that it generates log file,
so that you can see what is going on there?

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 16, 2010, at 5:49, "dirk.pauwels@xxxxxxxxxx"
<dirk.pauwels@xxxxxxxxxx
 > wrote:

> Hi Stan,
> Nothing happens when we run the script on a PC, We see the Rx.exe
> being
> started in taskmanager, but the script does not execute. It looks as
> if
> the %IP% does not work. If I run the BatchSched script on my pc
> logged in
> remote to the AW, using Telnet or VT100 with my ip adress attached,
> it
> works perfectly. If i run the script from my windows desktop with my
> current IP adress it works on one AW, but again nothing happens on the
> other AW.
>
> I've already checked & compared /etc/hosts and /etc/password,
> everything
> looks normal.
>
> Thanks & Rgds,
>
> Dirk
>

> wrote:
>
> How is it failing?

The information contained in this message and any attached files may be
privileged and/or confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please so notify the sender immediately without reading it. Also, please
promptly destroy the original transmission and its attachments. Any views
or opinions presented in this message or attachments are those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of KapStone Paper and
Packaging Corporation or its subsidiaries.