Re: [foxboro] reflectionX

  • From: dirk.pauwels@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:44:52 +0200

Hi Stan,
Nothing happens when we run the script on a PC, We see the Rx.exe being
started in taskmanager, but the script does not execute. It looks as if
the %IP% does not work. If I run the BatchSched script on my pc logged in
remote to the AW, using Telnet or VT100 with my ip adress attached,  it
works perfectly. If i run the script from my windows desktop with my
current IP adress it works on one AW, but again nothing happens on the
other AW.

I've already checked & compared /etc/hosts and /etc/password, everything
looks normal.

Thanks & Rgds,

Dirk

How is it failing?