Re: [foxboro] foxboro Digest V8 #9

  • From: Rguercio@xxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 23:53:06 EST

In a message dated 1/11/2008 21:40:40 Central Standard Time,
foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
What  functionality, if any, do I give up if I lose the AW for  a
WP?
I agree with Alex - I have a client using an old WP as the engineering
station for dozens of operator stations.  One should be careful with  Foxview
screen versions, however, as propagation of drawings is one-way  only.  Do a
screen
with too high a rev and propagate it to "lower"  machines, and you can
generate a big mess.  The reverse is also true if  skipping too many "revs".
Also,
as to the "quadrant" issue, I speak only  for FoxView, but I have never had
trouble repeating variables in different  quadrants.  I have created templates
that work "nicer" in each corner, but  that's the extent of separating
variables.  Now can somebody tell me why an  ...AAtab file may not be getting
recognized while its associated ...AApan  is?  I repeat this question having
had no
response earlier.

RGC
12803 Josey Creek Ct.