Re: [foxboro] WP51A Restore problem

  • From: jrmcleish63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 07:10:59 +1100

Kashif,

as Rene suggested use the Backup restore QF, I have used this many time and it
has always worked.

I had a similar problem once and was told by our IT department that the cdrom
drive was too old and did not recognize the 700MB format of the newer cd since
the earlier cd format was  650MB, I don't know if this was correct but it
sounded good at the time. I also think that at 4.3 there were different
versions of the cd, 1 for unix, 1 of 51D and a windows version. Sounds silly
but these things happen.

Rob.