Re: [foxboro] Unreliable API calls.

  • From: "Schouten, Frits JF" <Frits.Schouten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 10:11:21 +1200

Thanks for the reply Steve.
I'll see if I can correlate the OMoverruns with the failures to read
from I/A.
Mind you, there are only around 50 OM overruns per week and the
Compounds are running in a CP60.
The loading on this station is around the 20%. Idle time 80.2%
Another thing that might be of interest is that the change to FoxAPI
more or less coincided with the upgrade to 6.2.1.
The current station software is V6.5.2

Cheers,
Frits.
=20