Re: [foxboro] TOTAL ALARM LIST DEFINED IN A CONTROLER

  • From: "Douglas G. Lloyd" <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:51:49 -0400

Rakesh,

The script and supporting file that Scott referenced are actually on the
downloads page of my web site (www.dglcontrols.com).  The source for the
utility is the standard iccprt files from the Control Configurator, not
something you can directly get out of IACC.  But, you should be able to
retrieve the required files using:

D:/opt/fox/ciocfg/api/iccprt -p -n \*:\* -o CPNAME.TXT CPNAME

filling in "CPNAME" for whatever station you need...

Regards,
Doug