Re: [foxboro] Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery (BESR)

  • From: "Riccardi, Joseph" <Joseph.Riccardi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:05:19 -0500

Network settings (such as subnet mask et al) did change.  We have looked
at this over and over but it communicates fine during the 1st 2 phases.
And we believe we have eliminated network issues outside of the NICs
because we connected 2 computers direct.

I did not mention that the 4 boxes that we back up to are different from
all of the rest of the boxes because their only other function is to act
as remote desktop servers (they have terminal services).  We do get the
BESR to work on any other box.