Re: [foxboro] Spectrum Interface Processor Error

  • From: Ken Heywood <KHeywood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 14:20:03 +0000

Actually it is not. From previous jobs, each database can be loaded separately
and then they get resolved when the link is established. I should be able to
load the SIP database without the SDP connection. In this case, ICC doesn't
even recognize the SIP logical name. It's as if the logical name is not
resolved to the SIP letterbug.

Logical bug = SUNIT1 (shows up in ICC)

Letterbugs of each SIP: SIP01A,SIP01B

I'm loading a customer's configuration from a sysdef export. I have a saveall
with the SIP database. The saveall is marked "SUNIT1" in the diskette directory
listing.

It's enough to tear one's hair out. I'm wondering if this configuration was
done on an earlier version sysdef, it got clobbered somehow when I imported to
a SysDef V2.7 before making a commit disk?

Thank You,
Ken Heywood
Calibration Laboratory Manager

PROCESS CONTROL SERVICES, INC.
PCS means Providing Customer Satisfaction

http://www.processcontrolservices.com

mailto:KHeywood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telephone: 734-453-0620
Wireless: 508-241-2040

PROCESS CONTROL SERVICES, INC. DISCLAIMER

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that
is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are
not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message,
notify PCS immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer. Messages sent to and from PCS may be monitored.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for
any errors or omissions that are present in this message, or any attachment,
that have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required, please request a hard-copy version. Any views or opinions presented
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of PCS.