Re: [foxboro] Sequence Block Help

  • From: "Matic.Hank" <Hank.Matic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 11:06:15 -0500

The boolean outputs have to be declared ( i.e. bool1 :BO0001; ) then in the
seq, code it is referred to as bool1. From the sample code you've sent along
you only to list the boolean variables in sequence in the code to accomplish
what you have shown , if you need some time in between steps use the WAIT
statement