Re: [foxboro] Sequence Block Help

  • From: "Ronald Stear" <rstear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:36:13 -0500

You might give the STATE block a good look.  It is a much more efficient way
to control many Booleans.  It can be put into a STEP or STATE mode.  While
in the STATE mode, it can be driven to any state to turn on or off any
combination of Booleans with an integer (a more appropriate use for the
sequence block).  The PAKOUT parameter of the STATE block is a packed
Boolean and you can reference each of the bits individually as inputs to
other blocks.