Re: [foxboro] Retrieving String Values with AIM*API

  • From: john kinsley <john.kinsley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 08:20:23 +0300

Daniel,
The function call is fh_FdbMsgQuery.  The structure is shown below.  It's
defined in <aimhistorian.h>.  It's been a while since I used it but I have a
sample program which I can send you off list.

        fh_FdbMsgQuery(historian, m_tmEndTime, m_tmStartTime, filter,
                        (char*)ptr_hdr, lbody, &more, &reterr);

John Kinsley
Saudi Aramco