Re: [foxboro] Replacing 51D workstations

  • From: "budi t jatmiko" <budi.tjatmiko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 07:40:52 +0700

In our system , we had 51E & 51D (ver 6.3), also 51G (P81 Sun Blade 1500,
ver 7.1).
They are working well together.
I heard in this January 2008, Invensys just launching I/A Series v8.3 , both
AW and WP are unix based. Just for domain PC using XP.

Regards,
Budi T Jatmiko
Pertamina's Dumai Refinery
Indonesia