Re: [foxboro] Remote access

  • From: "Ron Schafer" <rschafer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:33:34 -0400

Some time ago I decided that the way we were told to do this was not
secure enough. So, I began experimenting on how to set up a P91 to be
easier to logon to as well as more secure. I wanted to know who logged
in(user account and machine that they logged in from) as well as have
the Foxview automatically log them into the appropriate environment.
Since I cant remember all the things in life I should, I decided to do a
write up so that I can look back at it next time I need to do this
again....
SO.... If you want it, email me and I can send it offlist, since it's a
word doc with pictures....Maybe it should go on the Casandra site Dave??