Re: [foxboro] Recommended practices for assigning Alarm Prioritie s

  • From: "Perez, Claudio" <CPerez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:25:34 -0300

Take a look to EEMUA: ALARMS SYSTEMS: A guide to design,management and
procurement.

The procedure to asign priorities depends on the consecuences of =
missing
them or time available to respond. But first you have to have a =
standarsd
procedure to figure out if you really need the alarm or not.

Hope this helps.
Regards
Claudio A. Perez
Sr. Control Systems Eng.