Re: [foxboro] ROUT block shows deployed in Archestra but not in Select Tool

  • From: Jeremy Milum <jmilum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 16:45:16 -0400

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 2:57 PM, Dominic Mancl
<dmancl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm having a problem where if I deploy a ROUT block (or COUT or IOUT) It
> will show deployed in Archestra but if I bring up the block in Select it
> shows as undeployed.

When you say it shows as undeployed in Select, do you mean it doesn't
show up at all in Select, or that is it showing as Cyan and Undefined?

I a novice at Infusion, but if the block were truly undeployed, then
it should not show up in Select at all, so if you are seeing it in
select the it is deployed, but probably has a configuration problem
and is Undefined and Cyan.

--
Jeremy