Re: [foxboro] P91 Annunciator Keyboard

  • From: "Lowell, Timothy" <TLowell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 19:48:21 -0600

I didn't have the "addalmpnl" line with the zero in it, but I just added
it, and it didn't make any difference.

My AApan file looked like this before I added the zero line:

ascmd
clralmpnl

addalmpnl 2 1 D D:/opt/disp/subdir/DISPLAYNAME.fdf
addalmpnl 2 1 T DEV002

etc...

It looks EXACTLY like this on the P92 (different FV name of course), and
it works fine.  One thing I did on the P92 was invert the slashes on the
file name.  I had them in Windows mode at first (\), and it wouldn't
work, so I changed them to Unix mode (/), and suddenly it worked.  I
tried it both ways on the P91 and neither way worked.

Another thing that isn't very clear in the documentation on configuring
these AApan files is that these boxes are both AW's, meaning they have
an AW name and a WP logical name.  The AW name works on the P92 in the
"addalmpnl" command, so I have no reason to believe it won't work on the
P91.  I suppose I could try using the WP logical name, but I doubt that
is it.  I'm pretty sure it goes by the FV name, which in my case is the
same as the AW name.

Tim Lowell
Control Systems Engineer
Tesoro Corporation