Re: [foxboro] Ordering in System monitor

  • From: Corey R Clingo <corey.clingo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 15:31:46 -0500

I've only seen the ordering in SysMon get rearranged to the "compound
order" when the system monitor AW got rebooted or system monitor got
killed and restarted somehow. The 2nd page CP listing doesn't seem to be
affected regardless, but FBMs and child ECBs do I think. I only run it on
Solaris, though.

Corey

From:
"Johnson, David" <David.Johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
"foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
10/04/2011 02:55 PM
Subject:
[foxboro] Ordering in System monitor
Sent by:
foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello all,
I would like to change the order that items appear in the system monitor.
Currently, blocks in the system monitor are in the order that the blocks
were built.  I would like something a bit more organized.  We are using
the new system monitor on a windows machine, if that makes a difference.

Thanks,
David