Re: [foxboro] New Alarm Delay Parameters NASOPT and NASTDB

  • From: "Wilson, Brad" <brad.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 15:39:46 -0400

I believe V8.2+ or later to V8.4+ is a delta update - so relatively
easy.
But I've only done it in controlled classroom environment, so don't take
my word for it. :-) V8.4+ has many other things to recommend it -
self-hosting CP270s being a major one. However, if you have SOE, you'll
have to wait until at least V8.4.2 for support. Definitely consult the
release notes for other issues.

Brad Wilson
brad.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Invensys Process Systems, Inc