Re: [foxboro] Missing driver for 2nd video card

  • From: Rodolfo Piedra <rpiedra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 11:31:07 -0600

 Duc:

 We are experimenting exactly the same problem. We tried the procedure
unsuccessfully.

 Question:

 Uninstall of PGX32 software should be done from single user "maintenance
 mode" or from VT100 window?

 Is there any additional trick or suggestion we may try besides the ones
described in the P0400PT.

 Thanks in advance and best regards,

 Rodolfo Piedra
 rpiedra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx