Re: [foxboro] Master Timekeeper Disabled

  • From: "Johnson, Alex P \(IPS\)" <alex.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 12:04:04 -0400

You may change the time through any SMDH instance. It will talk to the
active MTK for you.

Invensys Systems, Inc.
10900 Equity Drive
Houston, TX 77041
713.329.8472 (voice)
713.329.1700 (fax)
713.329.1600 (switchboard)
alex.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From:  JSpence224@xxxxxxx
To:  foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  [foxboro] Master Timekeeper Disabled
Date:  Fri, 6 Jul 2007 16:17:44 EDT

>Hello All,
>

>We are currently using I/A Release 7.0 on our site and our alarm =3D
printer
>keeps filling up with "Master Timekeeper disabled" alarms. The =3D
complete
printed
>text is as follows :
>

>SYSMON =3D3D CGSM02  CGAW01  Process =3D3D mt_task
>SYSMGM 000026 Master Timekeeper disabled - use SYS_MGMT to set  =3D
date/time

>and :
>

>SYSMON =3D3D CGSM01  CGAW02  Process =3D3D mt_task
>SYSMGM 000026 Master Timekeeper disabled - use SYS_MGMT to set  =3D
date/time

>These alarms come in every 20 minutes. The date and time has been
set=3D20
before
>but we still have the alarms filling up our print outs. The indicated
=3D
time
>on our graphic display screens seems to be correct and the date is =3D
also
>correct. Not sure what the problem is. Has anyone else seen this =3D
problem
before?  Do
>I have to set the date and time in more than one place?
>

>Any help or hints will be greatly appreciated.
>

>Thank you in advance.
>

>Jim Spence
>
>Controls Engineer
>Procter &Gamble
>Oxnard Site
>

>************************************** See what's free at
http://www.aol.com.

Process
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/disclaimer.html

//www.freelists.org/list/foxboro
mailto:foxboro-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3D3Djoin
>to unsubscribe:      =3D
mailto:foxboro-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3D3Dleave

=3D
----
Don't just search. Find. MSN Search[1] Check out the new MSN Search!=3D20

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMAEN/2749??PS=3D3D47575
=3D20
=3D20
=3D20
 =

 =

 =

Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachment(s) =
to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) and =
may contain confidential, privileged or proprietary information. If you are=
 not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, delete a=
ll copies of this message and any attachment(s). Any other use of the E-Mai=
l by you is prohibited.