Re: [foxboro] Maintaining Foxview displays on mixed Windows and Unix consoles - AHD

  • From: "Den Haese Patrick" <phaese@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 07:46:47 +0100

Joseph,

The Alarm Historical Display use AIM to retrieve the Historical alarms.
On NODE based system we used the /usr/hstorian/almhist file.
So If you wan't the AHD to work on mesh you will need a AIM*Historian on the
mesh side.
And configure the Event Message group ALARMMESG to capture the data.
There are some benefits, you can show up to 40000 alarms in the AHD (node
only last 5000).

Regards,

Patrick Den Haese.
Invensys Systems Belgium