Re: [foxboro] Maintaining Foxview displays on mixed Windows and Unix consoles

  • From: "Joseph M. Riccardi" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 19:44:38 -0500

I hate to dig up old issues, but did Patrick ever get any response to the
question about retrieving historical data across an ATS?  We will be facing
this dilemma soon...
We also intend to start replacing WP51D's to windows boxes and will do this
in groups of 4 because (as Invensys told us already a long time ago) of the
common alarm group issue which does not work through the ATS. I did not know
yet that alarm history retrieval also does not work through the Mesh (it
seems that they don't tell you everything or maybe I was not listening or I
mist it because the meeting was held partly in french). Are there plans to
make this work in the future or are we forced to have a historian on a Mesh
station?

Thanks

Joseph M. Riccardi, Inc.
DCS Services - Industrial Process Control

Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"To give real service you must add something that cannot be bought or
measured with money; and that is sincerity and integrity." - Donald A. Adams

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat