Re: [foxboro] Location suggestions for the 2014 Users Group Meeting

  • From: Rguercio@xxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 16:13:57 -0500 (EST)

We could all promise to behave like adults.  Flights and  accommodations
are plentiful and cheap and they know how to handle large  meetings...

Rick Guercio, P.E.
RG Consulting
918 E Desert Shrub  Drive
Washington, UT 84780
713-805-8742 cell

In a message dated 2/19/2014 14:05:00 Mountain Standard Time,
abech@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Not sure  if I get the right to vote being a vendor, but I vote for Vegas
too.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.