Re: [foxboro] Location suggestions for the 2014 Users Group Meeting

  • From: Neil Martin <neil_martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 09:13:39 -0600

I vote for Houston.  Due to the proximity of plants, a lot more users will
probably be able to attend.  It has 2 airports, probably lower costs than
some other areas, and Invensys has a very large office nearby so we will
probably have more access to Invensys associates.  I know I am the odd
one, but I am more interested in the quality of the Users Meeting and the
information gained than site seeing around the area.
Neil Martin, P.E.
Huntsman Performance Chemicals

"Johnson, David" <David.Johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
02/19/2014 02:27 PM
Please respond to
foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[foxboro] Location suggestions for the 2014 Users Group Meeting

Hey guys,
Is there a city in the US that you would suggest for the Foxboro/Invensys
Users Group meeting?

What city would entice you to attend?   What cities would you avoid?

I'm not saying you'll get your wish, but at least I'm asking.

Regards,
David

Confidentiality Notice:

The information contained in this message is private and confidential.
This information is intended only for the individual or entity named
above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use, review, dissemination, distribution,
copying or action taken based on this message or its attachments, if any,
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply email and delete or destroy all copies of this
message and any attachments. Thank you.