Re: [foxboro] Ladder Logic

  • From: Jeremy Milum <jmilum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 08:50:24 -0500

On Tuesday, May 1, 2012, DUNHAM, KENNETH J wrote:
> Curious to know what limitations you are referring to?

It's been a long time since I used PLBs, so I could be wrong on some of
these, but here is what I recall as some of the things that bothered me at
the time

* 100 rungs total per FBM
* only able to set a particular OFL from a single rung
* have to compile everything if editing a single rung, thus the process
must be down to make changes

Jeremy Milum