Re: [foxboro] Infusion Historian

  • From: "Bowman, Mark" <mbowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:14:16 -0700

I have been using the Industrial SQL server since before Invensys and Foxboro
became one.  Although it does not have the Infusion sticker placed over the
InSQL label, I believe it is the same.

The data collection and storage works great.  The only issue I have had was
when I went over 5,000 points.  There is a setting in AIM API that needed to be
changed.

My integration to FoxView has not been as easy.  At the user group meetings, I
have been told the driver exists to feed the data from InSQL to FoxView.
However, my sales guy cannot find the information so I can buy it.

I have found that I get data out of InSQL faster when using 3rd party software.

Mark Bowman
Treatment Plant Systems Analyst
City of Sparks - Truckee Meadows Water Reclamation Facility