Re: [foxboro] I/A v8.0b upgrade to v8.4.3: Slow graphics response and CPUutilization goes to 100% for the duration of a screen print

  • From: Corey R Clingo <corey.clingo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 13:56:40 -0500

Not to put too fine a point on this, but this is not the kind of thing
that helps Foxboro win technical bid evaluations.

Just sayin'.

Corey

From:
Terry Doucet <doucet427@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
<foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
03/23/2011 01:54 PM
Re: [foxboro] I/A v8.0b upgrade to v8.4.3:  Slow graphics response and
CPUutilization goes to 100% for the duration of a screen print
Sent by:
foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well its been discussed many times on this list. I last tried it on
FoxView V10 and 10 required the three callups.  But the proof is to give
it a try. If the fourth call of a graphic works really fast, then you know
it is still true.  If you go back through the archives of this list you
can probably find an Alex Johnson tool to automatically call graphics
three times. Once your whole directory is done, you can copy the results
to all other WP's and AW's.

Terry