Re: [foxboro] How to configure FBM233 for multiple slave ID?

  • From: "Kinsinger, Matthew R" <mkinsinger@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 08:29:26 -0500

yes, you put the IP address then /##, with ## being the slave ID. This is what
I remember from memory (maybe the slash needs to go \##, look it up ), I think
some of the documentation erroneously tells you to put the slave ID elsewhere,
but I do this all the time. I have maybe 60 nodes on one Modbus ethernet
gateway, often times with 5-12 nodes on one ethernet/serial converter.

Matt