Re: [foxboro] General PI trouble-shooting tips

  • From: "Deen, Ron" <ron.deen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 03:01:50 -0500

I believe that all people requested did get a copy off-list.
I think I will send one copy to Duc. I may e worth having it on Cassandra?

Ron Deen
Business Development Manager
Invensys Systems N.V.
Baarnsche dijk 10, 3741 LS Baarn, The Netherlands
T: +31 (0)35 54 84 233 M +31 (0)6 53963616 F: +31 (0)35 54 84 175

Ron.Deen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx / www.invensys-systems.nl

Avantis * Eurotherm * Foxboro * SimSci * Triconex * Wonderware