Re: [foxboro] General PI trouble-shooting tips

  • From: "Deen, Ron" <ron.deen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:50:01 -0500

Hi,

You have trouble reading data from one particular AW51. Has this always
worked before? Updated FoxAPI?, PI? The I/A Series software.
I do have a procedure written that we use regularly to implement PI on our
systems, I could send this to you if you are interested. You can then at
least check the way I have done it to get a working setup to the way you
have implemented it.

Let me know

Regards

Ron Deen
Business Development Manager
Invensys Systems N.V.
Baarnsche dijk 10, 3741 LS Baarn, The Netherlands
T: +31 (0)35 54 84 233 M +31 (0)6 53963616 F: +31 (0)35 54 84 175

Ron.Deen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx / www.invensys-systems.nl

Avantis * Eurotherm * Foxboro * SimSci * Triconex * Wonderware