Re: [foxboro] Follow-up ACCUM reset and Question

  • From: "Badura, Tom" <tbadura@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 15:23:47 -0600

Brian,

I have at times tied the Accum Block Resets back to the Calc block
inputs as feedback.  This allows keeping the reset output set until all
blocks have been reset.  I believe all blocks have always been in the
same CP and this really just addressed issues of Accum blocks running at
different periods or phases.  I don't know if it would do anything for
your problem but would be easy to try.

Tom Badura
Plastics Engineering Company
920-458-2121 x3366