Re: [foxboro] FW: FW: AW51D Problem

  • From: "budi t jatmiko" <budi.tjatmiko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 07:26:55 +0700

I had similar problem, while  rebooting WP51 message showed up :
Configuring network interfaces: hme0 hme1ifconfig: plum: le0: no such
interface

Panic [cpu0]/thread=0x30023ec0: recursive mutex_enter: mutex 6003da20 caller
10081d40
Syncing file system....
Fast Data Acces MMU Miss
Ok

And the system back to reboot again
I read from sun solaris error message, le0 is a network card onboard
(motherboard?)
Until now we still trying to fix it but not solved.
What do you think about this problem?

Regards,
Budi TJ
PERTAMINA's Dumai Refinery