Re: [foxboro] FBM 08 - MPOLL Followup

  • From: "tjvandew@xxxxxxxxx" <tjvandew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 13:59:03 -1000

Thanks for the follow-up/feedback on this Brian.  Weird results.  You
said the second FBM downloaded and EEpromed but wouldn't go online.  Did
you receive the "DOWNLOAD SUCCESS FBMID" message in SMDH?  And then the
"EEPROM UPDATE SUCCESS FBMID" message?  Since the FBM never came online
I'm surprised you got ANY feedback?   Glad you got it solved.

Tom VandeWater